SEO Agency, fishbat, Lists 7 Ways Electrical Inspection Testing … – Yahoo Finance
PATCHOGUE, N.Y., March 11, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — fishbat, a leading Internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness, lists 7 ways electrical inspection testing companies can optimize their online presence.
Infrared testing of electrical systems is extremely important for safety and can keep overhead costs such as insurance down. Website and overall online presence optimization is crucial for informing the public of the need for both residential and business electrical inspection and maintenance. These 7 tips will help to optimize online presence and help electrical inspection testing companies get found online.
- Use informative video to add value and boost shares. Videos encourage engagement and boost social shares. Post a series of informative videos about electrical inspection testing, how infrared testing works, its benefits, and electrical safety tips. Videos will help to establish industry authority, boost social shares for brand recognition, and will lend implied value to websites and posts which will prompt web crawling for an SEO boost.
- Utilize analytics to identify keywords and user trends. Use analytic programs, such as Google Analytics, to understand user trends, including time spent on site, content engagement, individual platform success, industry keywords, and even competitor information. This information will assist in making social marketing decisions going forward to improve online presence.
- Publish content regularly. Being a regular content contributor increases a brand’s authority and value as perceived by web-crawlers. This has a direct impact on SEO, helping to improve a business’ visibility on search engines and improving the audience’s perception of the brand.
- Update websites regularly. Updating electrical inspection testing company websites prompts web crawling for an SEO boost, as well as improving the user experience by providing updated value-added information. This will encourage repeat traffic, social sharing, brand recognition, and improve overall online presence.
- Pay attention to links. Regularly test links for error messages, poor-quality content, and unwanted associations for a better online presence. Bad links can negatively impact search engine ranking and can result in a poor user experience, impacting brand reputation. Quality links can help businesses provide more value for the user and improve SEO, leading to better online presence.
- Use a variety of social platforms. Infrared testing companies should include social sharing buttons to all popular platforms to increase shares and online presence. Create content that can be shared across a variety of platforms and customize content where needed to make use of platforms that have character limits such as Twitter. Use videos and photos to grab attention and leverage the capabilities of sites that rely heavily on visuals, such as Instagram and YouTube.
- Ensure websites are easy to navigate and optimized for mobile use. Electrical inspection testing companies must equip their websites to help their online presence. Clear navigation, prominent CTAs, and mobile responsiveness are essential for creating a good user experience and improving SEO, essential components in building an online presence.
fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses, including electrical inspection testing companies, with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com