eCommerce Merchandiser – Charlotte Agenda
Positec is a new global brand company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of power tools, lawn and garden equipment and accessories, which are sold around the world to professional contractors and home improvement enthusiasts. Since its founding in 1994, Positec has achieved industry-leading growth and employs almost 4,000 people in 12 countries to become a truly global competitor in the power tool industry.
Positec is a company built on a passion for innovation, best-in-class customer care and a commitment to make a difference in the world.
Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you love to help people and are passionate about customer service? Then we want to talk to you!
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Positec is proud to offer world-class benefits, including:
• Competitive wages.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance.
• Company paid short-term-care, long-term-care and basic life insurance.
• Up to 3 weeks paid time off.
• 401(k) with company match after 30 days of employment.
• Fun, casual work environment.
• Employee outings and community service projects.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Health and fitness programs.
• Growth opportunities.
• Exposure and visibility to senior management to make a real voice of change.
• In-house Starbucks refreshments for employees.
Responsible for merchandising on North American Positec-branded websites: ensure all imagery on the website is an accurate representation of the current product, sets cross-sell/up-sell items, continually monitors the site for copy and grammatical errors, monitors pricing, inventory and technical issues.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
• Analyze sales and web data to suggest merchandising tactics and uncover sales opportunities.
• Collaborates with international e-commerce team and share best practices and assets.
• Responsible for monitoring inventory levels and out of stock alert process, work with inventory team to proactively initiate transfers, ensure accuracy.
• Works with Logistics team, Media team, Email and promotions to forecast appropriate inventory.
• Executes and help monitors changes for online testing program (Monetate).
• Works with Digital Sales Planner to ensure site is using best practices for SEO, identify content/copy changes on product pages, category pages and home pages that may be made to help boost search engine rankings.
• Submits error and new features tickets to the Development team and follows up accordingly.
• Works with Marketing Analyst to maintain a best-in-class review program.
• Establish copy and image refresh schedule and work with the Marketing Team to execute accordingly.
• Ensure pricing on our brand sites is accurate and promotional pricing is coordinated with the sales team.
• Work closely with the contact center to resolve any website related customer issues, and ensure the agents are aware of ongoing and future promotion.
• Manage the eCommerce PayPal account, which includes initiating transfers on a weekly basis and managing users.
• Manage the automated feeds and their content for Google, Bing & Criteo and work with digital agency to ensure that everything is accurate and in place.
• Keep the warranty database up-to-date with new products for customer warranty registration.
• Keep up-to-date with digital and eCommerce trends and bring up new initiatives.
Education and experience:
• Prior E-Commerce experience.
• E-Commerce platform experience, Magento preferred.
• Basic HTML, CSS knowledge.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to follow-up on tasks without reminders.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to quickly learn new skills & programs.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Data collection and ordering.
• Customer service orientation.
• Adaptability to change.
• Good judgment.
• High energy and wiliness to take initiative.
• Stress tolerance, and patience.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.