Garmin echo 550c Fishfinder
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $289.75
- Amount Saved: $60.24
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 5" display size.
- 256 Colors.
- 1,900 ft Max Depth Performance.
With one of the best and brightest screens on the water, echo 550c will redefine color sonar scanning for freshwater fishing.
Get the Clearest Possible Picture
echo 550c turns fish into sitting ducks. That’s because of its powerful sonar with 500 watts (RMS) power with Garmin’s exclusive HD-ID target tracking technology. A video-quality 640x480-pixel VGA screen provides you an amazing level of detail on fish returns, structure and bottom contours.
With echo 550c, you can see well beyond the sides of your boat thanks to a dual-beam transducer with up to 120 degree viewing angle. Plus the powerful sonar lets you see as deep as 1,900 ft.
Don't Miss A Fish
For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, 550c boasts Garmin Smooth Scaling™ technology, which means you won’t lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges. It also feature the ability to rewind your sonar history in order to ensure that you haven't missed a thing.
Mount & Go
echo 550c is one of the most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer included in the box.
What's in the Box:
- echo 550c
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel
- Power cable
- Transducer w/ mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 6 x 5.9 inches; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004D7PKQA
- Item model number: 010-00955-00
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews