Good Night, Sleep Tight Reward Chart – The Ultimate Sleep Chart for Children (2yrs+)
- A reward chart to create the perfect bedtime routine for your child. The sleep chart can be a helpful reminder of routine for both parent and child at bedtime and in the morning. It provides a step by step routine with tips and guidelines to help you give your child a healthy nights sleep.
- Gold star stickers reward the pre-bedtime routine such as putting on pyjamas, brushing teeth, reading bedtime book and getting into bed. Stickers maybe used more than once if handled with care.
- In the morning smiley face stickers reward the successfully accomplished night sleep for such things as staying in own bed, not calling out and falling asleep naturally. Stickers maybe used more than once if handled with care.
- Supportive tips and guidelines are included to help you get the best result from your chart. Developed in partnership with Sleep Coach, Rebecca Michi. A link to our Sleep Certificate available on our website is provided too for parents to download and complete.
- Award winning chart- National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) Honors. Winner of the 2016 National Parenting Publications Award (NAPPA) - recognized for its support to parents wanting to create a healthy bedtime routine for their children.
The Good Night, Sleep Tight reward chart creates the perfect bedtime routine for children. It provides a step by step routine with tips and guidelines to help you give your child a healthy nights sleep and for you an evening to unwind. Perfect for the child who is transitioning from crib to bed.
- Product Dimensions: 16.54 x 11.69 x 0.59 inches; 0.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
- ASIN: B0077M92T4
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews