Innovo Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Consistently beat other pulse oximeter in terms of accuracy and reliability during clinical tests.
- PLETHYMOSGRAPH AND PERFUSION INDEX - Tells you if you are taking your SpO2 and Pulse Rate properly. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving you a reading.
- NEW SOFTWARE FEATURES - 1) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beeps for every detected pulse. 3) Adjustable brightness.
- SPORT ENTHUSIASTS - Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.
- READY TO USE OUT OF THE BOX - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES and a LANYARD for convenience.
The Innovo Deluxe Fingertip pulse oximeter shows your measured SpO2 and Pulse Rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multidirectional display choices) and come with two critically acclaimed features, the Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (PI), that will improve the reliability of the readings dramatically. Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the height of the wave amplitude no longer fluctuates (as shown like the figure above), this means that the pulse oximeter is now optimized and you may now take the readings. Meanwhile, the PI conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right under the LED lights. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading. Using a vastly improved sensor, the Innovo deluxe pulse oximeter can also now correct for small movements, allowing more versatile usage. Comes with a lanyard and 2 AAA batteries so that you can use the pulse oximeter right out of the box. Please note that this is not a medical device. Intended use for spot check of blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. The oximeter might not work on kids or adults with small fingers. Innovo® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Innovo® Pulse Oximeter is designed in USA.
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3 x 1.75 inches; 0.032 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.032 pounds
- ASIN: B01NATPX6I
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews