NatureWise Flaxseed Oil with Omega-3’s for Healthy Skin, Nails & Hair, Promotes Cardiovascular Health & Immune Support, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, 1000mg, 100 count
- Flaxseed oil is a natural source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid that promotes heart health along with a healthy diet
- Clinical research suggests that supplementation with flaxseed oil provides support for the immune system and promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Softgels are a convenient alternative to liquid flaxseed oil, naturewise organic flaxseed oil is easy to take and digest
- ALA is a precursor to other essential fatty acids commonly found in fish oils, our flaxseed oil is derived from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant and does not contain fish byproducts
- Doctor formulated, third party tested, each softgel contains 100 percent pure organic flaxseed oil, virgin cold-pressed and unrefined
Why Supplement with Flaxseed Oil?
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are polyunsaturated fatty acids that the human body requires and must ingest for optimal health but cannot manufacture on its own — they must be obtained through diet. NatureWise Organic Flaxseed Oil provides a certified organic, non-GMO source of omega-3 essential fatty acids.
What the Science Says About Omega-3s
Scientific research continues to confirm the importance of omega-3 fatty acids in a healthy diet.* The omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) contained in flaxseed oil is a precursor to other essential fatty acids, like eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), found in fish oils. This means the human body can convert ALA into EPA and DHA. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Omega-3 ALA also contributes to the regulation of healthy cell function, provides immune support, and is beneficial for healthy skin, hair, and nails.* NatureWise Organic Flaxseed Oil does not contain fish or fish byproducts.
Quality Guaranteed: Certified Organic, Third Party Tested
Our commitment to the highest standards of product quality and safety are evident throughout our entire product development process.
NatureWise Organic Flaxseed Oil softgels are produced from certified organic, non-GMO flaxseed oil that has been carefully extracted without the use of hexane or added heat. This cold extraction process helps to preserve the delicate chemical structure of the omega-3 fatty acids that are in flax seeds. Each 1000 mg softgel contains 600 mg of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). NatureWise utilizes specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories to test for physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing that each and every NatureWise product meets the highest standards for quality and safety.
The NatureWise Difference
NatureWise is a natural supplements company committed to delivering industry-best products and world-class customer service. With every NatureWise purchase our customers gain access to an extensive team of customer service professionals, available to help with any questions or comments regarding our products.
At NatureWise we are passionate about helping people live healthier. Our products are designed to work best as part of an overall health and wellness program. Achieving a healthy you involves a balanced diet, regular exercise, and finding a source of support to help you reach your personal goals.
Our NatureWise Pledge to You
As a savvy consumer, only the best supplements—standardized, pure, and certified—make it on your shopping list. At NatureWise, we wouldn’t expect anything less. We apply the same oath of purity to every NatureWise product, including our NatureWise Organic Flaxseed Oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 inches;
- ASIN: B01B5B53DQ
- Item model number: NW10014
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews