No Weld Homebrew Kettle Valve Conversion Kit – Brass
- Made of brass.
- Allows you to safely and easily empty hot wort from your homebrew kettle.
- No welding required.
- Designed specifically for converting homebrew beer equipment.
- Dimensions: 2.5"H x 6.5"W x 1.5"D.
Put a brass valve in the bottom of your homebrew kettle easily with this brass conversion kit! It's designed especially for your homebrew beer equipment, so you can safely and easily empty the hot wort from your brew kettle directly into the fermentation vessel or through a wort chiller. The best part is, you don't even have to do any welding! All you need is a 7/8-inch metal cutting drill bit to make a hole in the side of the pot. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made of brass. Allows you to safely and easily empty hot wort. No welding required. . Specs: Dimensions: 2.5"H x 6.5"W x 1.5"D.
- Product Dimensions: 0.009 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.009 pounds
- ASIN: B003H83G94
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews