SmallRig® Camera Handle Grip Qr Top Handle with Nato Rail, 15mm 1649
- SMALLRIG QR Cheese Handle 1649 is a quick release top handle that attaches and detaches with a wingnut screw. Slide it onto the Safety Rail and tighten down the wingnut, you can lock it in place.
- Except for sliding it left and right on the Rail to balance the camera's center of gravity, you can also slide forward and backward to find the balance position of your rig.
- The forward facing mounting hole is specially designed for attaching 15mm single rods, so that you can attach your focus motors, etc. The sideways 15mm rod clamp allows for attachment of EVF mount or microphone shock mount, etc.
- An integrated shoe mount on the top for attaching on camera lights, microphone shock mounts, etc. Another integrated shoe mount at the end of the hadle for attaching EVF arms, etc.
1. NATO Clamp, Fast Lock and Release
2. Adjustable in 2 Directions
3. Rod Clamp, Rod Hole
4. Two Cold Shoes
5. 1/4" and 3/8" Threaded Holes, 2 ARRIMounting Points
All NATO Rails
1 x NATO Clamp Adapter
1 x Handle Grip
3 x M5 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Net Weight: 249g
Package Weight: 269g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
- Product Dimensions: 5.51 x 1.18 x 3.15 inches; 0.55 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- ASIN: B017VVN8JK
- Item model number: 1649-Metal
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews