StarTech.com 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit 1 Port USB over IP Device Server (USB1000IP)
- Support for 10/100 Mbps or Gigabit Ethernet provides a flexible solution for any network
- Optional automatic connection to your device after a reboot saves time and hassle, allowing full function without ever having to be at the device
- Connecting to your USB 2.0 peripherals over the network at full USB 2.0 speeds as if they were connected locally allows for cost saving and convenient device sharing
- Up to 30MBps fast transfer rate accessing storage - the same as direct connection to a PC USB port
- Automatic connection to device after reboot supported
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet (auto-sensing)
- Supports USB 2.0 combo devices such as Multi-function printers. It is an IP device server not a print server.
- Auto-MDIX capable
The USB1000IP 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit 1-Port USB over IP Device Server provides a simple and convenient way to extend and share a USB device over long distances, for multiple users connected to your Ethernet network. This flexible device auto-detects Ethernet network link speed and can connect through a network hub/switch/router, or directly to a PC, making it perfect for connecting and sharing devices such as mass storage, card readers, digital cameras, webcams, printers (including multi-function), fax, scanners or serial adapters with multiple users. Unlike slower 10/100 devices, gigabit speeds allow attached USB 2.0 devices to function at full speeds as if they were locally connected. The USB over IP Device server includes bundled software that provides a simple interface to view the status of, and connect to the detected device over the LAN, and features the option to automatically connect to your device after a reboot. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Product Dimensions: 1.57 x 3.15 x 0.79 inches; 0.08 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.08 pounds
- ASIN: B004ZMYCRG
- Item model number: USB1000IP
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews